Effective Date: September 13, 2018
1. Information Collected.
We may receive and/or collect Personal Information in the following ways:
1.1. Personal Information You Provide To Us on Our Site.
(a) To Register for the Site. To access and use any password protected portion of the Site, you may be asked to provide us Personal Information, you may be asked to enter certain Personal Information including your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
(b) To Subscribe to Newsletter. You may submit your name and email address to subscribe to our newsletter so we will be able to keep you informed of developments in our company or our Site.
(c) Respond to a Survey. You may provide certain Personal Information to us if you fill out a web form or a survey.
(d) To Submit Feedback or Obtain Support. You may submit your questions, comments and report issues to us on the Site or by opening a support ticket. We may use the Personal Information you provided to contact you to answer your questions or to provide you technical support.
1.2. Information Collected Automatically. Certain information on our Service is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in log-in, systems administration purposes, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Service.
(a) Cookies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. If you turn cookies off, you will be able to navigate our Service, but you may not be able to successfully use all of the features of our Service.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party Site that track this information on our behalf.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for Site, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Service will not then work. These cookies do not store any Personal Information.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of website visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
(1) Google Analytics. We have implemented the following Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Demographics and Interests Reporting.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- To respond to your customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and Site;
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries).
3. How do we protect your information?
While no websites can guarantee security, we maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information, including assuring that third-party service providers who access or handle Personal Information on our behalf and affiliates maintain such safeguards. For example, the Site is protected by secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
However, there is no guarantee that information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. When you submit information to us through our Site, you should be aware that your information is transmitted across the Internet and that no method of transmission over the Internet is completely or 100% secure. Please note that emails, live chat messages and other communications you send through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
In the event that a breach in our security systems occurs and there is a possibility that an unauthorized person acquires your Personal Information, we will notify you of such a breach if we are required by applicable law to do so. However, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement, if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time, we evaluate new technologies for protecting information and, when appropriate, we will undertake reasonable efforts to upgrade our information security systems. If you notice or suspect any security violations, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
4. How We Disclose Personal Information.
We share Personal Information only as otherwise described below:
- Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with affiliated and unaffiliated companies that perform tasks on our behalf related to our business. Such tasks include managing and analyzing our Site or mobile application usage data, customer service, trouble shooting by accessing users’ systems remotely (with users’ consents), electronic and postal mail service, contests/surveys/sweepstakes administration, marketing Site, social commerce and media Site (e.g., Facebook, ratings, reviews, blog), and payment processing Site. For example, we employ MailChimp to conduct marketing Site on our Site. Third-party service providers receive your Personal Information as necessary to perform their role, and we instruct them not to use your Personal Information for any other purposes.
- Professional Advisors. We may share your Personal Information with our auditors, lawyers or other professional advisors so they can support our business. Like the other service providers, these professional advisors are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- Business Transfers. Classic Brands may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your Personal Information we obtain from you via the Site may be disclosed to any potential or actual third party purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred in accordance with applicable law. Once transferred, your Personal Information remains subject to any preexisting applicable privacy policies.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or Site on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Our Site are not intended for – and we don’t direct them to- anyone under 13 years old. The Site does not permit children under 13 to become users, and we do not collect Personal Information from them. By using the Site, you represent that you are not under the age of 13. Any information we receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
8. Your Choices
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any Personal Information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us any such information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us, by email or mail, the information in our records and/or files. If you wish to make any changes to any Personal Information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may opt out of receiving communications from us and our affiliates by following the opt-out link provided in any email received from us or by emailing us at email@example.com.
3600 S. Yosemite St., Ste. 1000
Denver, CO 80237 US